Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Why Daniel Radcliffe sympathizes with women

Why Daniel Radcliffe sympathizes with women
Daniel says he would never grow his hair long in his own time. Image courtesy: AP
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, who is has grown his hair to play Igor in the new version ofFrankenstein, says it is harder than he expected. The 24-year-old star showed off his new look on Sunday during WhatsOnStage Awards, where he won best actor in a play for The Cripple of Inishmaan.

"I don't mind how it looks, but I mind dealing with it. I don't know why any man would have it voluntarily. The amount of work it takes, having to dry it - doing anything to it is a nightmare," Daniel Radcliffe told the Telegraph.

"I do have a whole new sympathy for women. I wouldn't be growing my hair this long in my own time. But the look has its advantages as the publicity shy actor now finds it easier to incognito on the streets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment